E-Cigarette Vapes | E-Cig kits | E-Cig Devices | E-Cig Tanks | E-Cig Coils | E-Cig Accessories
e-Cigarette Technology | Upper Limits
E-cigarettes, also known as electronic cigarettes or vapes, are electronic devices that are used to deliver nicotine through inhaled vapor. They are designed to provide a similar experience to smoking traditional cigarettes, but without the smoke and many of the harmful chemicals found in tobacco.
E-cigarette technology has come a long way since its inception and today's devices are more advanced and user-friendly than ever before. The basic components of an e-cigarette include a battery, a heating element, and a tank for e-liquid.
E-cigarette batteries are typically lithium-ion batteries that power the device and provide the energy needed to heat the e-liquid. The heating element, also known as the atomizer, is responsible for vaporizing the e-liquid and producing the inhalable vapor. E-cigarette tanks, also known as sub-ohm tanks, cartridges, or pods, hold the e-liquid and are typically made of glass, plastic, or metal.
E-cigarette coils are a crucial component of the atomizer and are responsible for heating the e-liquid. They are made of thin wire that is wrapped around a wick, which absorbs the e-liquid and transports it to the heating element. E-cigarette coils need to be replaced periodically, as they can wear out over time or become caked or clogged with e-liquid residue which can affect vapor flavor.
E-cigarette replacement pods are another popular component of e-cigarette technology. These are empty cartridges that hold e-liquid and are designed to be easily swapped out when empty. They are a convenient option for people who don't want to deal with the hassle of replacing coils or who want to easily switch between different flavors of e-liquid.
E-cigarette accessories include a wide range of items that can be used with e-cigarettes, including charging cables, carrying cases, and replacement parts. These accessories can help to make the e-cigarette experience more convenient and enjoyable, and can also help to extend the life of the device.
It's important to note that e-cigarette technology is still evolving. It's always a good idea to do your research and choose a reputable brand when purchasing e-cigarette products.
In conclusion, e-cigarettes are electronic devices that are used to deliver nicotine and other substances through inhaled vapor. They are made up of a battery, a heating element, and a tank for e-liquid, and can be customized with a variety of components and accessories. E-cigarette technology is constantly evolving, so it's important to do your research and choose reputable brands when purchasing e-cigarette products.
5 VAPING FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW
1. Vaping is scientifically proven to be 95% less harmful than traditional smoking.
*SOURCE: ROYAL COLLEGE OF PHYSICIANS. "NICOTINE WITHOUT THE SMOKE" HARM REDUCTION STUDY 2016
2. Most American e-liquid companies applied and went through the extremely time-consuming and costly process of the FDA's PMTA applications and almost all applications were denied simply because of additional rule changes to PMTA by the FDA after the fact. Companies already had their applications submitted by the deadline. A few of the remaining companies left in the industry sued the FDA and were granted market stay orders from a judge until their court case.
3. We know what's in it. E-liquid consists of 4 ingredients. Nicotine, food flavorings, propylene glycol, and vegetable glycerin. In 2016, all e-liquid manufacturers were required to submit ingredient listings and recipes to the US government.
4. ZERO deaths have ever been linked to vaping nicotine e-liquid Zero. Meanwhile, 480,000 Americans will die this year from cigarettes and tobacco-related illnesses. Cigarettes, by which are sold freely on every corner while the government collects settlements and taxes. The CDC and FDA are urging consumers to avoid black-market cannabis products which are linked to a string of lung illnesses across the US (EVALI). "Vaping illness 'breakthrough' points to vitamin E oil as a cause, CDC says” EVALI was found to be the result of previously added Vitamin E oil to some black market cannabis THC carts and thickening solutions.
5. The vapor industry was composed of thousands of American small businesses that generated more than $24,457,512,300.00 for the United States economy creating more than 166,000+ American jobs!
Today, most of these small businesses and jobs are gone due to misinformation and politically motivated government overregulation prompting many to question if fairness, due process, and scientific reasoning will ever return to our government, our politicians, and federal agencies like the FDA.
There are many organizations like Truth Initiative and ParentsAgainstVaping to name a couple that continues circulating misinformation and constantly debunked research. These organizations are not being truthful with the public. Truth and science are not on their funded agenda. Thankfully, there are many real scientific research projects published over the years with even more research continuing today, as it should. These projects are led by real scientists with no agenda and many of these research projects were funded by the UK Government.
Stay tuned for much more information on e-cig science, research, and links to every study conducted so you can dig into the facts.
Have a question regarding vaping? Send us a message so we can get you real answers.